Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Happy 6th anniversary of my 29th birthday!! On September 17th, 1973 at 1:17pm the world and my mother were never the same! Weighing in at 12 lbs. 4 oz. and 21 in. long I earned the title "Heavy Weight Champion of Arlington Memorial Hospital Nursery" So, whenever I hear some woman bragging about how big her babies were and the horrible labor bla bla bla, I just tell them how much I weighed and how my poor mother survived it, it shuts them up real fast! Let's face it, not too many people can top that one:) I just want to thank my mom and dad first for not using birth control properly (or I wouldn't be here) and for being such amazing and supportive parents! And thanks to my man Travis for marrying me despite this ugly baby picture! So far it's been a good birthday, the boy's sang to me and Travis gave me flowers. The only thing that could ruin this day would be the devil himself .....SHORTY! (our retarded, homosexual dog!)

4 comments:

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! SO glad to see you joined the blog world : )

Jana said...

Happy Birthday sista!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday. I think the BEST people are born in September. Thanks for letting me know about your blog, it will provide lots of entertainment.
By the way that baby picture makes my crotch hurt.

Trisha said...

Check out the cheeks on that! I knew you were a HUGE baby but seriously. Happy Birthday. We miss you guys. Russell talks about his cousins in Utah all the time. Someday we'll make it up there again.