Friday, February 27, 2009

SMILE!

Well, Travis FINALLY finished the 2nd part of his Orthodontic boards this week! He has been stressed out and beyond busy trying to get his cases ready for this. I swear I have felt like a single mom for the past few months while he prepared for this, but it's all worth it. He said they were pretty brutal and didn't go easy on anything. But I have full faith that he passed with flying colors:) I ma so proud of him ad ALL his hard work he puts in to take care of our growing family. We won't find out how he did for 4 - 6 weeks. So, keeps your fingers crossed for him.
Otherwise, the rest of us are all doing well. I am now 24 weeks along with our new little guy due this June. This has been by far my hardest pregnancy. I am So done after this one. But I really love being a mom to all of our kids. Everyday is a new adventure I tell ya good and bad. I still can't get over how big they are and how fast they are growing! Now I'm on to my next challenge....POTTY TRAINING! I can't get Kally interested for the life of me! I am almost to the point of just paying someone to do it for me:) She's got 4 months to learn how to do it by the time this baby comes!

1 comment:

The Lindsey's said...

Good luck on the potty training..they have a mind of there own..glad all that is behind me..though girls at this teenage years is probably worse than potty training..I hope your feeling better..you should of called when you came to Tx we could have gotten together..Kristin Kramer and I are getting together Sat.