Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tripp Jenner Talbot

Tripp Jenner Talbot was born on June 15th, 2009 at 12:03 pm! We are sooo excited to finally have our little man here! He has been such a sweet, mellow baby and just has such a sweet spirit about him. His brother's and sister's are constantly hovering around him.






i woke up that Monday morning at 3:00 am and went to the bathroom only to find out that I was bleeding heavily. So, we went to the hospital and they said I was dilated to a 2. They watched me for an hour and I had dilated to almost a 4! i had been having regular contractions too. The doctor broke my water and then the HARD contractions started coming! I got my epidural around 9:00 am. After a while it looked as if the epidural had stalled my labor and it had completely worn off in my crotch! They hooked up some pitocin at 11:00 am and I was still only at a 4. Within 30 minutes I was hurting SO bad in the vaginal area and was begging that the anaesthesiologist fix my epidural. I had dilated from a 4 to 10 in only 30 minutes and they were telling me not to push that the head was right there and they hadn't even called my doctor yet! So for almost 30 minutes I had to fight the serious urge to push and just breathe through the horrible pain! Finally when my doctor arrived I had Tripp out in 2 contractions! What a freaking relief that was! I have had my little guy in my arms ever since:)








3 comments:

The Lindsey's said...

He is cute..I'm glad things went well and he is healthy. I'm laughing cuz they are advertising Air Supply coming and playing with the Dallas Symphony. I may have to get tickets for that...remember all the good times of that tape we wore out..good ole days

Jay and Rochelle said...

He is adorable! Congratulations!

Two Drty Lil' Hands said...

I've been waiting to hear the story! He is soo cute!! That sucks you had to wait 30 min. and try not to push! ugh I can't imagine! Glad everything went perfect though!